Swine flu signs and symptoms in humans are similar to those of those of other flu strains:
- Sore throat
- Running or stuffy nose
- Body aches
2. Students having cold, cough or fever persistently for 3 or more days may please take leave and come back only after the doctor permits.
3. Precautionary measures of hygiene and cleanliness to be strictly followed by all.
4. Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently. Use soap and water, or if they’re unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Flu viruses can survive for two hours or longer on surfaces, such as doorknobs and countertops.
5. Contain your coughs and sneezes. Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough. To avoid contaminating your hands, cough or sneeze into a tissue.
6. Avoid contact. Stay away from crowds if possible.