Chettinad Vidyashram has established itself as one of the top schools in the city of Chennai and as one of the noteworthy schools of the country. The confidence with which parents seek to have their children admitted in this institution speaks volumes of its contribution to the society. Chettinad Vidyashram believes in grooming children from a young age and keeping this in mind we accept admission to our school right from Kindergarten.
Procedure For Admission:
The admission form is available from the school office and can be collected from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm after the notification in the local dailies.
The completed form should be submitted along with the following documents.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of the last progress report card from the previous school.
- Attested copy of the community certificate if they belong to any the four (BC\MBC\SC\ST) community.
- Originals of the above to be produced at the time of verification.
Age Criteria for Admission: Eligibility of Age (for Kindergarten) as on 31st March of Year of Seeking Admission
|Pre K.G.||2 Years|
|Mon. I||2.5 Years|
1. House T-Shirts to be worn on the Days of Mass Drill.
2. Girls to wear two plaits and appropriate ribbons to school every day.
Chettinad Vidyashram provides bus service for the students from various points in Chennai. Transport facilities may not be available for students of class IX to XII.
Mess Facility (optional):
For Pre K.G., L.K.G., Mon I and Mon II it is Compulsory. For rest of the classes mess facility will be provided on an optional basis.